MacBook Pro A1398 Screen Replacement for 2012 – 2015
Get a seamless MacBook Pro A1398 Screen Replacement experience with RepairZone. Our expert technicians use top-notch replacement screens to bring back the stunning visuals of your MacBook Pro quickly and accurately. Count on our transparent pricing and dedication to excellence for a hassle-free solution, guaranteeing optimal performance for your device. Don’t let a damaged screen slow you down. Trust RepairZone for a dependable and efficient display replacement process for MacBook Pro A1398 Screen Replacement model.
How much does it cost to Replace a screen on MacBook Pro A1398?
The starting price for replacing the display of MacBook Pro A1398 starts from AED 1800 on average. It is worth mentioning that this price range covers the warranty for the replacement screen.
Why Choose RepairZone?
We Provide All Original Apple OEM Parts Guaranteed with Warranty.
MacBook Pro A1398 Screen Replacement
Get a seamless MacBook Pro A1398 Screen Replacement experience with RepairZone. Our expert technicians use top-notch replacement screens to bring back the stunning visuals of your MacBook Pro quickly and accurately. Count on our transparent pricing and dedication to excellence for a hassle-free solution, guaranteeing optimal performance for your device. Don't let a damaged screen slow you down. Trust RepairZone for a dependable and efficient display replacement process for MacBook Pro A1398 Screen Replacement model.
Product Brand: Apple MacBook
Product Currency: AED
Product Price: 1800
Product In-Stock: InStock
- Retina Display: The MacBook Pro A1398 features a high-resolution Retina display, offering a pixel density that makes individual pixels indistinguishable at normal viewing distances. This results in sharp and crisp visuals with vibrant colors and deep blacks.
- Large Screen Size: With a 15-inch screen size, the MacBook Pro A1398 provides ample screen real estate for multitasking, content creation, and immersive multimedia experiences. The larger display is particularly advantageous for professionals who require a spacious workspace for tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and coding.
- Wide Viewing Angles: The Retina display on the MacBook Pro A1398 offers wide viewing angles, ensuring consistent color and brightness even when viewed from different positions. This makes it suitable for collaborative work and presentations.
- High Color Accuracy: The Retina display delivers excellent color accuracy, making it suitable for color-critical tasks such as photo and video editing. The display covers a wide color gamut, providing lifelike and vibrant colors for enhanced visual quality.
- Bright and Uniform Backlighting: The display on the MacBook Pro A1398 features bright and uniform LED backlighting, ensuring consistent brightness across the screen. This contributes to a comfortable viewing experience in various lighting conditions.
- Reflective Screen: The glossy finish of the Retina display on the MacBook Pro A1398 can be reflective, leading to glare and reflections in brightly lit environments or under direct sunlight. This may affect visibility and cause eye strain for some users.
- Non-Upgradable Display: The display on the MacBook Pro A1398 is integrated into the device and cannot be upgraded or replaced separately. If the display encounters issues or damage, it may require a costly repair or replacement of the entire device.
- Potential Image Retention: Some users have reported instances of image retention or "ghosting" on Retina displays, where faint remnants of previously displayed images persist temporarily. While this issue may not affect all units, it could be a concern for some users, particularly those performing tasks with static elements for extended periods.
- Cost: The MacBook Pro A1398, particularly models with Retina display, tends to be more expensive compared to non-Retina MacBook Pro models or other laptops with similar specifications. The premium pricing may be a barrier for budget-conscious users.
- Limited Availability of Ports: Depending on the model year, the MacBook Pro A1398 may have a limited selection of ports, particularly with the transition to USB-C ports in later models. Users may require adapters or docks to connect legacy peripherals or external displays, adding to the overall cost and complexity.