Rechargeable Battery Pack Replacement Battery 4310mAh for Nintendo Switch Console HAC-003.
- Replace old or worn Nintendo Switch battery with low capacity. Enjoy the same gaming time like you were playing for the first time.
- Intended for/Compatible with the Following Nintendo Handheld Console Models: Nintendo Switch HAC-001, HAC-S-JP/EU-C0.
- Type: Li-ion ‖ Voltage: 3.7V ‖ Capacity: 4310mAh 16Wh
- 6 Months warranty
Steps for Nintendo Battery Replacement :
Replacing the battery in a Nintendo Switch can be a bit challenging and may void your warranty, so proceed with caution. If your Nintendo Switch is still under warranty, it’s recommended to contact Nintendo for assistance rather than attempting the replacement yourself. However, if you’re comfortable with DIY electronics and your warranty has expired, here’s a general guide on how to replace the battery in a Nintendo Switch:
Disclaimer: Performing a battery replacement can be risky and may result in damage to your device if not done correctly. Only attempt this if you have experience working with electronics and are comfortable with the process. Proceed at your own risk.
Tools and Materials Needed:
- Tri-wing screwdriver (for opening the Switch)
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Replacement battery compatible with the Nintendo Switch (make sure it’s from a reputable source)
- Plastic prying tools or spudger
- Adhesive strips or double-sided tape
- Patience and a clean workspace
- Power Off the Switch: Make sure the Nintendo Switch is completely powered off and disconnected from any power source.
- Remove the MicroSD Card and Game Card: Open the game card slot and the microSD card slot covers and remove any cards.
- Remove the Kickstand: If your Nintendo Switch has a kickstand, remove it by gently pulling it out.
- Remove the Back Cover: There are screws hidden beneath the kickstand, so you’ll need to remove these using a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Remove the Tri-Wing Screws: Carefully remove the screws holding the back cover in place. There are several tri-wing screws, so keep track of them. You may need to remove a sticker near the stand hinge to access one of the screws.
- Open the Back Cover: Once the screws are removed, carefully pry open the back cover. Be gentle to avoid damaging any cables or components.
- Disconnect the Battery: Locate the battery, which is usually on the lower half of the console. Disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard.
- Remove the Battery: Gently pry the battery away from the adhesive holding it in place. Be careful not to puncture or damage the battery.
- Install the Replacement Battery: Attach the new battery in the same location as the old one. Make sure it’s securely in place.
- Reconnect the Battery Cable: Carefully reconnect the battery cable to the motherboard.
- Reassemble the Switch: Reverse the steps you took to open the console. Replace the back cover, screws, kickstand, and any cards you removed.
- Power On and Test: Power on the Nintendo Switch to ensure it’s working correctly and that the new battery is functioning.
Please note that this is a simplified guide, and the exact steps may vary depending on your specific Nintendo Switch model for battery replacement. It’s essential to consult the specific teardown guide for your model, which can provide more detailed instructions and images to help with the process. Additionally, consider seeking professional assistance if you’re not confident in your ability to replace the battery yourself.